Hey choir folks:-)
We are rehearsing at 9:30 this morning in case you were wondering. Wear something colorful and festive.:-) waka waka!!
Sunday, June 8, 2014
I got the perfect seat this morning to see and hear you all and was so well rewarded for my planning. BUF is truly lucky to have you all and the whole music ministry. It's hard to imagine BUF without it.
I miss singing with you all. Let me know if you need a uke player and I'll join you then!
Love to all of you.
Friday, June 6, 2014
In case you didn't get a copy of the map to Jan Hayes' house for the Choir party, I'm sharing it along with some details below [click on image for a larger view]. The address is 5115 E. North Street. The party is on Wednesday June 11, and it starts at 6:00. It's a potluck, so bring a dish to share. It's also BYOB, so bring your favorite beverage.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
Here are some reminders about the details for Sunday
- 8:45: if you are able to arrive early to help set up chairs, please do! The choir will be sitting on the stage for the service and some rearranging will need to be done.
- 9:00: Chamber Choir rehearses
- 9:20: Big Choir rehearses
- dress in Hawaiian top, black on bottom [Lee's Aloha will be after the service, so many will be dressed this way] - NOTE: Molly says that there are a lot of Hawaiian shirts at the Assistance League right now - if you don't have one and need an inexpensive option check this out!
- remember to leave all your choir music in your numbered box after the service and the new choral librarian will be sorting through the music
See you Sunday!