Monday, November 15, 2010

Most recent Performance and Upcoming events

Dear Choristers,

I really felt good about our performance last Sunday. You all put a lot of heart into it and it really came through in the performance. And I feel that we are finally learning how, as a group, to put our hearts into our performances in just the right way. This last Sunday was a fantastic example of what can happen in an authentic emotionally engaged performance. Not contrived or superficial but the real deal. That is the stuff that has the ability effect peoples lives in a powerful way. Who knows who's lives we may have changed with our performance on Sunday... we may never know. However I do know that when we put the work into our art to make it the best it can be, I know my life is changed... and I bet yours is too. Lets keep it up BUF choir.

We ARE having rehearsal on Wednesday. And yes I WAS confused after the service on Sunday. it is the following week that is cancelled.

I still have yet to get complete details for this coming Sunday. I will communicate with the event planner tomorrow for sure so that you can all make your plans as needed. If any of you have some special requests time wise please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate them.

That is all for now.

in Harmony

Andy

P.S. Keep spreading the word about the Classical Voices Concert this Saturday. We need to pack the house. It is going to be GOOOOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment