Thursday, February 3, 2011

Audio from our rehearsal

Hi Every one,

Click here to access the recording that Chad made of our last run of Dai Lanu on Wednesday.

Nice work Chad thanks!! Things are sounding good and I for one am having a lot of fun with this piece. I think we are going to represent BUF well at Interfaith.

Remember the Dress is Red and Black and the call this Sunday is 8:30 and it may be the only chance we get to run this with Nathan Mattson (c0ngas) and Simon Nuckles-Flinn (cow Bell) before we sing that day so lets maximize our rehearsal by being on time.

If listening to this gives you any ideas or thoughts please feel free to comment below.

Deedee (my ever candid adviser) Said that I am working way to hard jumping and snaping and shouting to get that tempo up to speed. She (as usual) is totally right! I should just be giving you a clear beat and you should be doing the work. I think we are nearly out of our music enough to actually make this happen.

Alright... check out the new you tube videos I posted to the right!

Rock on!!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment