Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Andy Sick, Rehearsal canceled

Dear BUF choir,


I have caught one of the worst cold I've had in a long time. I was hoping it would clear up by this afternoon but after taking the day off of school , I'm still in bed.   I think that chamber choir with one more rehearsal is in good shape for the 28th. So I don't think we'll need to have that rehearsal.

We are still awaiting the music to arrive from Anastasia's service on the 12th. So we could work on our other material but we still have time for that so I think it's prudent to go ahead and cancel BUF choir rehearsal as well.

Sorry abut the late notice. I hope to see you next wednesday as my usual chipper self. 

If you have any questions don't hesitate to email, Text, or call (be prepared to hear a nasty ogre on the other end though)

360-220-3969

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment